This service is for small website fixes and customizations that can be finished quickly. We only charge you for our developer’s time and that’s all. Most jobs take 30 minutes (just $39 for WP Geeks members) and are billed in 30-minute increments. Just tell our expert what you need and give you a quote for the time required and cost to fix the problem. You don’t pay anything until you’ve approved the quote and if we can’t fix the issue we’ll refund your payment 100%.
We will not perform other WP Geeks services as WordPress Quick Fixes. If you want one of our other services (e.g. SSL/HTTPS setup, URL redirects, or malware infection cleanup) please purchase it instead.
Examples of WordPress Quick Fixes
- WordPress white screen issues
- Basic theme troubleshooting, including aesthetic/design issues (HTML/CSS only, no PHP)
- Basic plugin troubleshooting, including update issues and conflicts
- Customized configuration of premium plugins purchased from WP Geeks (e.g. Advanced Custom Fields Pro, Formidable Forms, WP Show Posts, etc)
- Admin access to your WordPress installation (you need to set up a temporary Admin account for us).
- Detailed description of the problem and desired solution, including any relevant links or screenshots.