Here are answers to the most common questions. Alternatively, you can also contact us by filling out the support form at the bottom of this page.
How do I create a new user account for WP Geeks to work on my website?
WP Geeks needs Administrator access to your WordPress website in order to work on it. To add a new user account for WP Geeks, follow these steps:
- In you WordPress dashboard select Users > Add New
- In the Username field type: WPGeeks
- In the Email field type: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure the box labeled “Send User Notification” is checked
- Set the Role to Administrator
- Click “Add New User”
How do I delete the WP Geeks user account after the work is finished?
After WP Geeks has finished working on your website, you need to delete the WP Geeks user account for your own security (and for ours). To delete the WP Geeks user account follow these steps:
- In you WordPress dashboard select Users > All Users
- Find the WP Geeks user and hover your mouse over the user profile. This will show the account options.
- Click “Delete”
- On the next screen click “Confirm Deletion”
Didn’t Find The Answer You Needed?
Just fill out the form below.
Email support is available for WP Geeks customersLogin