Getting Started With WP Geeks WordPress Management & Support
Congratulations! Your WP Geeks WordPress Management subscription has been activated. We just need you to do a couple of things so that we can get to work. It will only take a couple of minutes.
1. Set Up An WP Geeks WordPress Account On Your Website (REQUIRED)
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard and go to Users > Add New
- Enter WP Geeks as the username and email@example.com as the email
- Be sure to ✔ the Send User Notification box
- Choose “Administrator” for the User Role
- Click “Add New User” to save the changes
2. Set Up Your WP Geeks Account (REQUIRED)
- Go to your WP Geeks account dashboard here (You can always find your membership status, purchase history, profile and site details there)
- Click on Edit Profile
- Make sure your email address is the address where you want to receive your WP Geeks Website Management Reports
4. Click on Site Details
5. Make sure your WordPress website URL and login URL are correct
6. Check the box if you have already created the WP Geeks user account
7. Click Submit Details to save your changes
3. Submit Your First Support Or Website Update Ticket (Optional)
You can submit Support and Website Update tickets 3 ways:
- Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start a chat from your WP Geeks account dashboard
3. Click on the Support button in the top navigation bar and submitting a ticket through the form (this only works while you are logged in to your account)
Please make sure that you’ve finished setting up your account to that we can get started managing your WordPress website right away.
Let us know if you have any questions or suggestions by emailing email@example.com.
The WP Geeks On-Demand Team